Welfare Tech is ECEI - goldcertified, and network leader for Danish Healthtech
AMMM – Additive Manufacturing Meets Medicine 2020
3D Printing in Medicine – Online Conference – September 9 -11, 2020
3D printing is of outstanding importance in medical engineering and has been growing continuously in recent years. From prostheses and soft implants to matrices for tissue engineering, additive manufacturing has decisive advantages for medicine. The scientific online conference AMMM 2020 brings together engineers, scientists and technicians with physicians and entrepreneurs to discuss the latest achievements in 3D printing development for medicine.
Topics of the AMMM 2020 conference include, but are not limited to:
- Anti-corona aids and devices
- Application fields in various body regions: Hard tissue (cranium, extremities, thorax, etc.); soft tissue (brain, heart, liver, kidney, lung, skin, vessels, etc.);
- With foci on diagnostics and therapy in internal medicine, ophthalmology, neo and prenatal medicine, dentistry, nuclear medicine, maxillofacial surgery, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, etc;
- Rehabilitation, veterinarian medicine, cosmetic medicine, medical education and training as well as forensic medicine;
- Special emphasis is also given to personalized medicine with applications in endoprothetics, exoprothetics, special aids (e.g. hearing aids), implants, etc;
- Novel drug delivery systems for controlled release of pharmaceutical active ingredients (API)
- Besides medical case studies, dedicated technology is also in the focus of the conference
Read more about the topics of AMMM here.
Keynote speaker at AMMM 2020 is Prof. Anton du Plessis, Research Group 3D Innovation, Stellenbosch University, South Africa who will be talking about Metrology of additively manufactured lattice structures by X-ray tomography.
Read more about the program here.
You need to submit your paper latest on June 15th. Papers will be accepted only, if the template was used accurately. The papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted contributions will be published online in the Transactions on Additive Manufacturing Meets Medicine. For more info about paper submission, read here.
AMMM will be held as an online conference
In view of coronavirus and uncertainties in predicting the dynamics of infection, and in order to protect the participants of the AMMM, the AMMM 2020 will be held as an Online Conference, September 09-11, 2020.
Read more about AMMM here.
Image: Retrieved from www.ammm.science