Welfare Tech is ECEI - goldcertified, and network leader for Danish Healthtech
Medico Bazar 2020 – Cancelled
Medico Bazar 2020 has been cancelled due to Covid-19. Alle the attendees have been informed per e-mail.
The exhibition displays the newest devices, projects and prototypes within medical technology at different stages of development and attracts more than 400 visitors from private companies and public organizations. You can also showcase your solutions and projects. It also provides information about entrepreneurship opportunities, project development and financing.
Medico Bazar caters to companies, healthcare professionals, researchers, students, advisors, investors and industry and interest organizations.
You can exhibit whether you come from a company, with medical technology development projects, research environments in medico or health care clinics. It is a requirement that you have innovative activities or projects in the medical field. Finished solutions, prototypes, demonstration models or other things that describe your solution can be presented.
Meet partners from Danish Healthtech and get insights in themes as:
- The use of 3D printing in health care
- New, innovative digital tools for diabetes prevention for sickness
- Estimating cardiovascular health using seismo cardiography
- Development and testing of devices for measuring central nervous system hyperactivity in chronic pain patients
At the annual Medico Bazar you will have the opportunity to book one-on-one meetings with private and public key stakeholders within medical technology, e.g. clinicians, established companies, investors, researchers and startups. This is your chance to build new relationships, meet your next development partner, a future client or maybe an investor. Read more.
Point of view sessions
During the day, there will be four Point of View Sessions where a researcher will take you on a journey within a current, selected theme. You will meet companies, gain insight into points of interest and potentials within the given topic. You sign up for the sessions when you join the conference. The sessions will be in English and will cover:
- Future Perspectives on Cyber Security Challenges in the Health Domain
- The challenges and opportunities of implementing new technologies at hospitals
- How can biological data be crunched to create better medical practices?
- The potentials of AI and Image Analysis Technologies in Hospitals
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
The Technical University of Denmark and the Innovation Network Danish Healthtech.
Medico Bazar is co-funded by the Ministry of Education and Research.
Technical University of Denmark – Anker Engelunds Vej 1 – 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Hannah Østergaard Fog – DTU – firstname.lastname@example.org