Welfare Tech is ECEI - goldcertified, and network leader for Danish Healthtech
Medico Bazar 2020
Join our largest networking event in 2020, Medico Bazar. Follow this site for information updates whether you plan to visit or exhibit.
The exhibition displays the newest devices, projects and prototypes within medical technology at different stages of development and attracts more than 400 visitors from private companies and public organizations. You can also showcase your solutions and projects. It also provides information about entrepreneurship opportunities, project development and financing.
Medico Bazar caters to companies, healthcare professionals, researchers, students, advisors, investors and industry and interest organizations.
You can exhibit whether you come from a company, with medical technology development projects, research environments in medico or health care clinics. It is a requirement that you have innovative activities or projects in the medical field. Finished solutions, prototypes, demonstration models or other things that describe your solution can be presented.
At the annual Medico Bazar you will have the opportunity to book one-on-one meetings with private and public key stakeholders within medical technology, e.g. clinicians, established companies, investors, researchers and startups. This is your chance to build new relationships, meet your next development partner, a future client or maybe an investor.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Get the latest information about trends and innovations
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
Sign up as a visitor or apply for a stand.
The Technical University of Denmark and the Innovation Network Danish Healthtech.
Medico Bazar is co-funded by the Ministry of Education and Research.
Technical University of Denmark – Anker Engelunds Vej 1 – 2800 Kgs. Lyngby