As start-up or SMEs, you now have the opportunity to apply 15 hours of counseling with innovation sparring at one of Innovation Center Denmark’s eight centers in: Seoul, Shanghai, Tel Aviv, Munich, New Delhi / Bangalore, Sao Paulo, Boston or Silicon Valley.
The offer is valid from March to August 2019. There are a number of criteria that your company must meet. If you want to recognise the following, please contact Danish Healthtech. Together with you, we review all requirements and conditions and find out if the offer is for you:
- Do you have an innovative solution or product?
- Are you a knowledgeable company with the potential for growth?
- Dou you have an internationalisation strategy and interest in one of the markets where there are innovation centers?
- Do you want sparring on the possibilities for your product, market potential, network, access to venture capital in relation to internationalisation?
- Do you have at least 3 employees, but under 250?
- Do you have a turnover of less than DKK 375 million in last financial year?
- Can you fit this into the de minimis scheme?
This initiative at Innovation Center Denmark is free and can take place after the company has been nominated by one of ICDK’s selected Innovation Networks or cluster secretariats. You must therefore contact the Network secretariat at Danish Healthtech directly first.
The Innovation Network screens the company candidates and sends the best qualified people to ICDK, which takes the further dialogue with the companies. We regularly evaluate incoming applications. So please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Send an email to the network secretariat if you are interested: email@example.com